This is a break from the usual series to talk about an awesome nomination I got from a fellow blogger!
I’m especially happy about this Blogger Recognition Award (BRA) because I only started blogging last December (using content that I used to upload in Facebook) and a small recognition like this, albeit informal, inspires me to write more and do more crazy content.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
For I start nominating other bloggers, I want to thank Frank of Dutch Goes the Photo for nominating me. It may not be much but I really appreciate the kind words. I think that all new bloggers (like me) should receive nominations like this so we can be inspired to create more worthwhile content.
How the Grae Area Started
I couldn’t really pinpoint the moment I thought to myself “you know what? I want to buy a domain and fill it with the nonsense that ride in my head the whole day”, but I look at my Facebook wall and decided it was kinda crowded. I post a lot and I thought I might annoy people who don’t want to know about my musings so I decided to dump all my excess brain farts here.
My advice to new bloggers:
Don’t worry if nobody reads or likes your posts. Blogging is more than earning views and likes. The community is extremely friendly and you might find genuine interactions in reaching out with people who are interested in the same things you are (blogging).
I just decided to do 10 because I don’t really know a lot of bloggers yet (I’m very new). Without further ado, I nominate the following bloggers:
- Rosie of Hookup Culture
- Dr. Ruth of Self-Actualized Events
- Blair of the Shameful Sheep
- Journey of Miss B
- Cloud vs. the World
- Life Experiment Blog
- Critical Dispatches
- Daily Inspiration
If you want to be nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award, share your blog with me below! ^_^