As part of my Pre-Christmas Blog Challenge (2015 edition), these are four turn-off’s and three turn-on’s:
- Arrogance. I get turned off by people who think too highly of themselves (and too lowly of other people)
- Being Delusional. Baseless and illogical assumptions make me think twice about being around a person (even as a friend).
- Low Comprehension Level.
- Being a Bigot/Hypocrite.
- Good looks. Nobody falls in love (at first sight) with your good personality.
- Intelligence. Common sense and the like since I love conversations more than anything in the world.
- High skill level in an area. One area, any area or all areas. If you’re really really good at something, chances are you can attract me with your skill.
I realize that most girls only have “car” in their turn-on list. All of the guys I dated (or am interested in) aren’t that rich. I don’t know why I like substance more than the physical attributes.