As part of my Pre-Christmas Blog Challenge (2015 edition), these are six things I wish I’d never done:
- Spending time organizing tournaments and helping Cebu e-Sports. I spent a huge amount of time, patience, sweat and tears on this community and I got nothing for it. I should have used all that time to focus on my gaming skills instead.
- Doing free commissions. I know that I do my job really well, but I allowed myself to be exploited.
- Helping people who don’t really need help (those who only want attention). I should have distinguished the difference between those who truly needed assistance and those who were just wasting my efforts.
- Loving the wrong people. I should have shielded my heart more and prevented myself from getting hurt more often.
- Being too generous and kind. There’s a limit to how much of yourself you should be allowed to impart to other people.
- Answering questions that should have been ignored (answered with silence).
- Not killing people who needed to be killed. They say you regret what you don’t do more than the things you did.