As part of my Pre-Christmas Blog Challenge (2015 edition), these are nine things about me:
- I love ideas. Getting them, sharing them, hearing them, reading them and having them makes me very very happy.
- I’m sad. All the time. I don’t even know why and often times, I wish it would just go away so I try to be noisy and distract myself.
- I’m not normal. Nothing about the way I think, dress, look and act is normal.. But I’m really happy with who I am.
- I’m irritating at first but trust me, the more you know me, the more tolerable I become.
- I take selfies to know if my smile looks real enough to fool people. If my smiles look very forced or fake, I don’t go out at all. If my smiles look nice and happy, I celebrate by making my selfie a profile picture.
- I’m not a good person but I know I’m better than most.
- People don’t understand me. I’m fine with that.
- I will always be who I am. My personality, unique as my name, may be irritating to a lot of people but it’s what separates me from the rest.
- I get attached easily but I can just as easily get unattached.