As part of my Pre-Christmas Blog Challenge (2015 edition), these are eight ways to win my heart (not that my dark heart is a good place to be in):
- Be my close and true friend. I have a lot of friends but most of them are fake or superficial. Most of the people who befriend me know that I am very generous and caring, and they take advantage of that fact. Be the exception. Show me that you like me for me and not for what I can do for you/give you.
- Be yourself. I always meet people who like to pretend they’re someone that they’re not. Be the exception.
- Love other people as much as yourself. I like people who are selfless and kind. Thoughtful, loving and caring people make me happy.
- Be sincere.
- Be nice to me.
- Be fair and just.
- Treat people of lower status with respect.
- Show me your heart. Tell me your secrets/ hopes/ dreams/ fears/ humanity.
Do you have this similar challenge? Comment the link in the comments section and I’ll read yours.